Already registered? Login here to access members-only content.
Become a member
Here at PUBS we have a membership to suit you. We have three ways that you can be actively involved in the club and receive support, feedback and ongoing information about the club.
- Option 1 = Full Membership* at a cost of $65 for the club year (Annual Fee) includes attendance at all club meetings and club funded social events.
- Option 2 = Associate Membership* at a cost of $45 for the club year (Annual Fee) valid for attending any six (6) club meetings and three (3) club funded social events, excluding our Annual Christmas Function.
- Option 3 = Casual Visitor* at a cost of $5 per meeting and club funded social days, excluding our Annual Christmas Function.
*Please download the applicable PDF document below for detailed inclusions and exclusions that may apply. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Discount with major sponsors Hoppy Days and The Brew Shed
- Discounts applied for any club event or activity
- Attendance at all club meetings
- Club funded social events
- Entry into club mini comps and eligibility to win prizes
- Access to all club resources and publications
- Attend the Christmas function fully paid for
- Vote on club business and AGM
- Attend up to 6 club meetings*
- Attend up to3 club funded events
- Entry for feedback only at mini comp nights
- Access to club resources
- *Excludes Christmas function, may be attended by payment of required fee
- Per meeting/club funded event
All fees paid to the club also cover the hire of the club venue, the payment of membership to the QAAWBG and QAAWBG benefits.
To become a member, download the form, complete your details and bring to the next event!